Repair refurbishment service for Porsche 911 Boxster S 3 button remote key fob
Repair service for your Porsche remote key fob.
It is common for these key fobs over time to deteriorate resulting in the following;
1. Inability to operate the circuit board buttons
2. Worn/damaged remote key case
3. Key blade case broken/damaged
We offer a repair service to replace the circuit board micro switches, replace the key case including cutting the new blade and replacing the battery.
1. Replace battery
2. Repair/replace circuit board buttons
3. Resolder ICU chip
4. Replace key casing unit including cutting new blade
5. Fully test the remote key fob
Ensure the remote communicates with at least one of the buttons with the vehicle!
The process is straightforward send your remote key fob to us at;
Unit 1A Winchester Avenue,
Blaby Industrial Park,
Along with your remote key fob include your name, contact number and return postal address.
We aim to carry out all repairs within 1 working day.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at remotefobcentre