Repair refurbishment service for Hyundai Accent Santa Fe Elantra Matrix remote
Repair service for your Honda remote key fob
It is common for these key fobs over time to deteriorate resulting in the following;
1. Inability to operate the circuit board buttons
2. Worn/damaged remote key case
3. Key blade snapped away from case
We offer a repair service to replace any damaged circuit board micro switches, replace the key case including cutting the new blade.
1. Replace battery
2. Repair/replace circuit board buttons
3. Replace key casing unit including cutting new blade
4. Fully test the remote key fob
How to proceed
Please make payment for the advert and then package the remote key securely in a jiffy bag/padded envelope and send to us at;
60B Hinckley Road
Along with your remote key fob include your name, contact number and return postal address.
We aim to carry out all repairs within 1 working day.